Job Title: Local Truck Driver
Reporting to: Local Coordinator / Freight Handling Afternoon Supervisor
Purpose: Provide support to the Administration team to ensure the smooth running of the administration function of the business.
- Proven experience in driving B-Double trucks including a B-Double Truck licence
- Effective time management
- Reliable, flexible and punctual
- Strong customer focus
- Attention to detail with paperwork
- Focus on adherence to load restraint requirements
- Excellent communication skills
A full position description is available on request.